Bookmark and Share

My Amega Story

I was just looking out for a busines opportunity when my sponsor took me to a Training session to learn about the Amega Opportunity. I did not have any clue what I was in for. In fact, after the presentation, I was very hesitant to even try. But then, I weighed my options of setting up a business that will cost me a lot and a small investment in Amega.

I gave it a try and bought the AmPendant, AmWand and Bracelet and some essential oils and became a Platinum Business Associate. My theory was, "if you want to do it, do it well!'

Then my Aha moment came!

I used to have this problem of cold feet early morning. My ankles were usually sore and I was not able to place them on the floor immediately after waking up. After wearing this bracelet and AMPendant for one night, I noticed that my pain was no longer there the next morning!

I am a satisfied Amegan and you can be too!
Bookmark and Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Bookmark and Share
Food Matters - Learn from the World's Leaders in Nutrition and Natural Healing
free counters