Bookmark and Share

Amega Testimonials #2

"Had lots of bruising and pain when I broke my leg. The pain was all the time and the leg was stiff. It went black the bruising was so bad. A friend invited a friend of his around and he had an AmWand. It looked like a pen and he was drawing circles in the air. I had to close my eyes. I had to tell him about how the pain was feeling. He gave me a bracelet to hold too. I could feel the pain get less. Bit by bit. I bought the bracelet and the Amwand. Now I have no pain and I have a new job…selling health products to help people that were in pain like me. Amegans lead the way.


Soli Ishdorj,

Mongolia "

Taken from Amega Site
Bookmark and Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Bookmark and Share
Food Matters - Learn from the World's Leaders in Nutrition and Natural Healing
free counters